Isabel (& Josiah) Island

Eagan, Minnesota
I am a Christian, trying-to-be-crunchy wife and mama of two kids (nearly 5 and nearly 3), who keep me very busy, as well as the mother of our angel baby who was born and went to be with Jesus on November 26, 2012. I also work full-time outside the home so I don't get to blog nearly as much as I would like about my children, but I do what I can!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last day of preschool for this year

Remember what Isabel looked like on her first day of school last September? Looking back now, she looks like such a tiny baby in these photos to me!

Well, look how much she has grown up in the past 8 months! This is a photo of Isabel and her teacher, Miss Debbie, from the half-day Christian preschool program that she attends one day a week. As you know, Isabel is actually now in school every day, instead of cared for in our home, but it has been important to Luke and I to keep her in this faith-based program one day a week instead of having her in her regular school every day. She will continue in this program next year along with her best friend, Camille. The girls' two little brothers, Josiah and Levi, will likely follow the year after that. The two girls will also be attending a program this summer one day a week at Miss Debbie's house, which they are very much looking forward to! Thank you, staff and teachers of the Children's Praise 'N Rainbows program. It has been a great year!










No comments:

Post a Comment