Isabel (& Josiah) Island

Eagan, Minnesota
I am a Christian, trying-to-be-crunchy wife and mama of two kids (nearly 5 and nearly 3), who keep me very busy, as well as the mother of our angel baby who was born and went to be with Jesus on November 26, 2012. I also work full-time outside the home so I don't get to blog nearly as much as I would like about my children, but I do what I can!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

This morning I scooped Isabel out of bed while Luke was in the shower, and we headed down to the kitchen to make blueberry muffins for Daddy's Day! What a great little helper she is turning out to be! Isabel and I also went shopping yesterday and bought Luke a water-resistant Twins pullover, that he can wear to his frequent visits to Target field (he has had a habit of going to games during inclement weather!) Isabel was chanting "Baseball shirt! Daddy's Day!" on the way home from the mall, but by the time we got home, I had her saying "No telling him!" instead. She did a GREAT job of keeping the secret until we gave him the present after we got home from church.

Look closely at the two photos below. Can you tell a habit that Isabel apparently picked up from her mommy? We both stick our tongue out slightly when we are concentrating hard on something! Too funny!
To my wonderful husband - Nearly 6 years of marriage and two-and-a-half on this crazy journey they call parenting. Thanks for being my partner, my best friend, and the absolute best, most involved daddy that our two precious blessings could ever ask for! I love you!


Abundant blessings,
Kristy



No comments:

Post a Comment