Isabel (& Josiah) Island

Eagan, Minnesota
I am a Christian, trying-to-be-crunchy wife and mama of two kids (nearly 5 and nearly 3), who keep me very busy, as well as the mother of our angel baby who was born and went to be with Jesus on November 26, 2012. I also work full-time outside the home so I don't get to blog nearly as much as I would like about my children, but I do what I can!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bumbo chair

Isabel used to really enjoy sitting in her Bumbo chair (photo taken June 2008, 6 months old)
Now that it is out again, she likes to see if she still fits! Big girl now!
And it is fast becoming one of Josiah's favorite places to sit too! From here, he can see all the action that is going on in our house (believe me, it is one active place!)

Abundant blessings,
Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment