Isabel (& Josiah) Island

Eagan, Minnesota
I am a Christian, trying-to-be-crunchy wife and mama of two kids (nearly 5 and nearly 3), who keep me very busy, as well as the mother of our angel baby who was born and went to be with Jesus on November 26, 2012. I also work full-time outside the home so I don't get to blog nearly as much as I would like about my children, but I do what I can!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Look out, he's crawling!

About a week ago, it happened. Our sweet boy, who has been trying for months to crawl, managed to get his body coordinated enough to figure it out! Over the course of last weekend, we noticed him crawling two, three, or even four steps at a time. So I decided to take one of his favorite things in the world (Cheerios) and give him enough incentive to crawl across the room. And by golly, HE DID IT! Enjoy the video I was able to capture.



Ever since then, he has been crawling all over the place and even pulling himself up to a stand next to things (the Noah's Ark rocking chair in his room, the couch, his Exersaucer, etc.) He also has been reveling in the fact that he can crawl himself over to drawers, which he is obsessed with opening. And tonight, sadly, he had his first experience of closing said drawer on his poor little finger. :( But he was a trooper, as soon as I rescued him, he stopped crying. He is less sensitive than his big sister is when it comes to owies!

We are so proud of you, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment