Isabel (& Josiah) Island

Eagan, Minnesota
I am a Christian, trying-to-be-crunchy wife and mama of two kids (nearly 5 and nearly 3), who keep me very busy, as well as the mother of our angel baby who was born and went to be with Jesus on November 26, 2012. I also work full-time outside the home so I don't get to blog nearly as much as I would like about my children, but I do what I can!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween adventures

Our Halloween weekend started on Saturday with our first time carving pumpkins as a family.

With some coaxing, Isabel eventually learned to enjoy taking the "goop" out of the pumpkin!

 Josiah enjoyed watching and was our "model" as we carved!

 Isabel was pretty proud of her first jack-o-lantern!

 Daddy convinced Isabel to be a Minnesota Twins baseball player this year for Halloween. I think it turned out pretty cute, our little "girly girl" dressing up as a baseball player! (At least I got the french braids in her hair for a little girlish flair)

 And trick-or-treating wouldn't have been complete without our little monkey hanging out on Mommy's hip!

 "Hey guys, wanna see my cute tail?"

 "There it is! Whoa, I am falling over!"

"Mommy, more frick-or-freaters are at the door!" (Isabel enjoyed handing out candy almost as much as getting the candy herself. Surprising, for how much she has loved candy these past few months after basically not getting it for 2 1/2 years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment