Isabel (& Josiah) Island

Eagan, Minnesota
I am a Christian, trying-to-be-crunchy wife and mama of two kids (nearly 5 and nearly 3), who keep me very busy, as well as the mother of our angel baby who was born and went to be with Jesus on November 26, 2012. I also work full-time outside the home so I don't get to blog nearly as much as I would like about my children, but I do what I can!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

He prefers to laugh, not sleep

So many of you have asked for more Josiah updates and photos on the blog. To be honest, he has not gotten his fair share of press because he has been such a content, happy-go-lucky baby, and his more intense big sister "steals the show" a lot of the time!  But the other day, I was able to capture some pretty cute Josiah giggles on camera.  Hope you enjoy! 

(Side note - good thing I caught this on camera and can re-watch it from time to time, because these giggles are what keep me going when I am getting up in the wee hours for the umpteenth time with our little boy who decided a couple of months ago that he was going to be anti-sleep and has very stubbornly stuck to that plan ever since)!

No comments:

Post a Comment